Digital checklists are practically indispensable for your company to work perfectly these days. Today we will continue telling you about this modality, its functions and benefits.
The advancement of technology is a fact from which we cannot escape. We must adapt to the changes – and moving from paper to digital is part of it.
Did you know that you can adapt digital forms to the different processes of your company in order to optimize them? In addition, you have the possibility to customize your forms as you like.
Benefits of Making a Digital Checklist
Digitizing a checklist is very important today, since there is a record that all the tasks have been fulfilled and that no step has been overlooked. Now we are going to tell you why it is convenient to digitize a checklist.
- Companies are constantly changing, either because of the incorporation of new products or, simply, because of changes in the way of working. Checklists are automatically updated in each employee’s app.
- Digital checklists allow you to automatically collect data and in real time, which enables you to have a complete overview of the fulfillment of tasks.
- Digitization allows adding images with annotations, videos and files to clarify certain concepts and have a clearer idea of the information.
- It improves productivity, given that you can speed up the data processing and its subsequent analysis.
- You can customize your documents by choosing the style that best suits your preferences.
- By using a digital checklist you can save time¸ which you can invest in other relevant activities.
- Checklist apps work both online and offline, so you don’t need an internet connection to check or collect data.
- All your data is safe with digital forms, as you prevent sensitive information from reaching the wrong hands.
- Digital checklists centralize all documents in one place, so they significantly improve backups and guarantee their recovery, if necessary.
- It enhances continuous communication so that all workers can reach a better performance.
Maybe you find all this data a bit overwhelming and you think that moving to the digital world is something complicated. But we assure you that it is not difficult at all. That’s why we’re going to tell you a bit about how to use a digital checklist.
How Do You Manage an Online Checklist?
The way in which access is managed will depend on how each particular company is handled, but here you will find a way to do it with a flexible and very easy to use tool.
There is a wide variety of digital checklist templates, so you can choose the one that suits your industry best. The main advantage is that you can manage them from your cell phone, no matter where you are and with the comfort that these devices present.
A Digital Checklist from Your Mobile Device
How does the use of a checklist from a mobile phone work? We are going to tell you about it next:
- The employee is the one who makes his checklist from his cellphone and both he and the administrator are the ones who have access to the data, so the information received is reliable and secure.
- It sends notifications automatically so that no one forgets to take the evaluation.
- You can access it from anywhere and at any time, since everything is saved on the cellphone.
- It reduces costs, optimizes time and promotes agility.
- After obtaining the results of the objectives set, a comparison is made with the rest of the team.
Tips for Making a Digital Checklist
If you are going to get started in digitization you must take into account these items that we will present below:
➔ Define the objectives and processes of each worker in a clear and concise way
➔ Include all aspects that provide important information
➔ Add notes and images for better understanding
➔ Choose a tool to digitize the checklist
➔ Add the task list depending on the sector
➔ Indicate the time limit to do what is ticked
➔ Conduct regular monitoring to increase productivity
Another option available to have your checklist is to make it in PDF. Next, we will leave you the steps you must follow to do it effectively and successfully. Do not worry! It is something very simple to do and has several advantages.
How to Make a PDF Checklist?
#1 Enable the Developer Tab in Word
Once you do this, you will see that the Word document will have a tab called “Developer”.
#2 Insert a Checkbox
After completing this step you can add all the checkboxes that are necessary to publish content on your checklist.
#3 Enter Design Mode
With this mode enabled in Word, when you modify or insert a checkbox, it will not be ticked.
#4 Protect Your Checklist
Once you have created your checklist, it’s critical to protect the document so that no one else can modify your contents. This restriction can be applied by “Restrict editing”.
#5 Convert Your Checklist into PDF
Once you’ve finished assembling your checklist, you’ll need to convert it to PDF to make it easier to share with all team members.
These are just a few tips for making a digital checklist. But did you know that there is no single checklist model? For example, the 5s checklist is well recognized and is one of the most used because of its effectiveness and its highly positive results.
What is a 5s Checklist?
The 5s methodology is designed to be able to build a work environment based on the mental and physical quality of the employees. The main benefits of this checklist are:
- Classification: refers to the fact that it only includes the necessary equipment.
- Order: means that the equipment is “labeled” so that it is easily identified.
- Cleanliness: refers to the fact that the work areas are kept perfectly clean.
- Standardization: means that everything is stored in a coherent way.
- Discipline: refers to the fact that internal audits were carried out and, based on the results, what was needed was improved.
- Conclusion, summary and certification.
At Full Audits We Have The Solution You Are Looking For
Full Audits is a software that has everything you need for your company to make that change that you are waiting for, since you will be able to visualize all those matters that are working well and those that need to be optimized.
At Full Audits we can help you achieve great management of your company by using all kinds of checklists. You can see the ones we have available for you in our checklists library.
If you need more information do not hesitate to visit our website, where you will find everything you need to know about us and the services we provide. We will be happy to help you solve your problems!
Our system makes it possible to standardize operations and create reports with the data collected, thus helping your staff to identify which areas of the company are failing or need a change.
Schedule a Demo!
Through our system, the whole team will be able to be in direct and permanent contact, aware of each process and will be improving the time invested to the maximum. In addition, the tasks will be completely organized and this will be reflected in a high performance of the company.
You can also set up a demo if you wish, where you will learn how to schedule, assign and execute audits, create or migrate your own custom checklists, create issues, organize structures and much more!