We already told you in another article what a checklist is. Now that you know, you’re probably interested to start implementing it in your own company. That is why today we want to share with you examples of checklists applied to different companies.
With checklists, you can eliminate the use of paper, generate reports, save time, and digitize your data, among other great benefits. Therefore, checklists are applicable to any type of company, whether small, medium, or large.
The Use of Checklists in Safety, Hygiene and Risk Prevention Companies
In this type of companies, you will be able to reduce the risks to which employees are exposed by conducting safety and hygiene audits. Also, you can detect risks and opportunities for improvement, assign them to an employee and work on them until they are eliminated.
On the other hand, you will have the possibility to:
- Optimize the assessment of the existing risks within your company, plants, or areas.
- Establish action plans.
- Perform diagnostic assessments and audits to map the status of health and safety management.
- Monitor industrial hygiene.
- Evaluate risks for projects and new facilities.
- Investigate issues.
- Establish policies, improvement, and sustainability strategies.
- Identify opportunities to reduce CO2 emissions.
- Monitor health plans.
How is a Maintenance Checklist made?
When we talk about maintenance, this word covers a wide spectrum. At Full Audits we offer you to conduct inspections using our tool in order to execute preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance.
Checklists can be applied to places, industries, or objects where plumbing, electricity, vehicles, infrastructure, equipment, and fire maintenance is undertaken. You will be also able to:
- Identify opportunities for improvement and assign managers and deadlines to solve them.
- Work integrating the entire team, saving time, and consolidating information on a single platform.
- Analyze the trends of your inspections.
- Analyze KPIs in the business intelligence and analytics module.
Some points that can be included in a maintenance checklist are the brake system, the state of light systems, whether the machine is positioned correctly, whether there is an oil leak and the appropriate location regarding risk areas.
You have to consider that this activity must be undertaken in all industries where there are physical elements or machinery for production or for the provision of a service.
Examples of Checklists for Restaurants
Checklists for the food industry will allow you to optimize processes to meet the highest quality standards in the industry. The team will work in an integrated manner to detect and report opportunities for improvement.
By using Full Audits’ checklists for restaurants, you will be enabled to:
- Control your trucks, loading and unloading area and product transportation.
- Execute checklists of building quality, production, machinery, documentation, transport, etc.
- Control and prevent pests.
- Check the state of the facilities, safety and hygiene of the plant and workers.
- Verify and maintain the condition of machines, transport, tools, and trucks.
- Check the correct hygiene and safety of the plant and employees.
Examples of Checklists in a Company
The use of checklists for the administration of shops, stores and franchises is practically essential for the proper functioning of the company. With Full Audits’ checklists you can:
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Control the service provided to customers.
- Collect data.
- Remotely control operations.
- Evaluate employee performance.
- Reduce errors and work with the mindset of continuous improvement.
- Control compliance with quality standards.
- Perform quality audits of furniture, establishment, transport, and warehouses.
- Track errors and generate action plans.
You will also have the ease to provide better service to customers, establish evaluation criteria, ensure compliance with quality standards, and monitor results remotely.
Examples of How to Make a Checklist
Making a checklist in Full Audits is simpler than you imagine. There are 3 simple steps that we will share with you below:
- Assign the name of the checklist, the minimum passing score and, if you use the “needs improvement” rating, determine the score out of 100 of the items that will receive that score.
- Create the number of sections, subsections, and items you need, assigning each its respective name and hierarchy of importance. Add information about the item to the Guidelines on Criteria so it is consulted by auditors.
- Set up your checklists by assigning multiple response types for each item. Also generate the set up to indicate if, during the audit, will be required the capture of photographic evidence, videos, or comments on a mandatory or optional basis.
Full Audits is a software that has everything you need for your company to make the change that you are waiting for, since it creates action plans for you to visualize all those matters that are working well and those that need to be optimized.
At Full Audits we can help you achieve great management of your company by using all kinds of checklists. You can see the ones we have available for you in our checklists library and download a PDF for free.
If you need more information do not hesitate to visit our website, where you will find everything you need to know about us and the services we provide. We will be happy to help you solve your problems!
Our system makes it possible to standardize operations and it creates reports with the data collected, thus helping the staff to identify which areas of the company are failing or need a change.
With our system, the whole team will be able to be in direct and permanent contact, be aware of each process and to improve the invested time to the maximum. In addition, the tasks will be completely organized, and this will be reflected in a high performance of the company.
You can also set up a demo if you wish, where you will learn how to schedule, assign and execute audits, create or migrate your own custom checklists, create issues, organize structures and much more!